Monday, May 7, 2012

Omurice


I was watching Rooftop Prince and something made me drooling. It was the omurices Park Ha made for the Your Highness and the three minions. O my, I suddenly felt like trying to make some too. The ingredients are easy to get, it seems easy to cook too, so the very next day I really tried to make one.

this is the omurice Park Ha made

How to make omurice (for one serving)

1.      Ingredients
·         1 potato and 1 carrot (Park Ha uses paprika, but  I hate paprika)
·         3 meatballs (Park Ha uses meat and chicken breast)
·         1 green onion
·         1 onion
·         1 garlic
·         2 eggs
·         Salt and pepper
·         Chili/tomato ketchup
2.      Step
·         Dice the potato, carrot, meatballs, green onion, onion and garlic.
·         Boil the potato and carrot.
·         Heat some oil in a frying pan.
·       Put in the chopped onion and garlic, meatballs, the boiled potato and carrot dice, and then the green onion. Mix them well. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. (Park Ha puts in some rice of course, since it is omurice, but I don’t because I think potato is enough to replace the carbo)
·         Heat some oil in another frying pan to cook the omelet.
·         Wisk the eggs, then pour it into the frying pan. Spread it out to make a large and thin omelet.
·      Put the mixture in the middle of the omelet. Fold it over at the top and bottom sides over.
·         Place the omurice on a plate properly.
·         Put some ketchup on top of the omelet.



And then, ITADAKIMASU
this is the omurice I made

See, easy huh? And it tastes really good too. I wish I could have it for breakfast everyday. >,<

p.s: since  I don’t put in any rice, should I change the name to omupot? Omupotato? Hahaha.. silly me

1 comment:

rian said...

mirip pizza :D