Monday, June 11, 2012

DUA TIGA

It was my birthday, 2 days ago. I am 23 now. Such a big number, huh. But I am still here. Stuck with.... Ah, I dont want to moan. So, let it flow.. #smirk

Well, nothing big happened. No celebration nor surprise party. I didnt really wait for the birthday moment actually. I didnt stay up that night, waiting for wishes or anything. I didnt get a lot of wishes, never did. Since I dont put my birthdate on my facebook profile, only some really close friends know it. That's why I never expect a bunch of wishes. Some (but the whole-hearted one) is enough. :)

Still I got some presents and cakes. My mom gave me a very comfortable t-shirt and lots of panties. I dont know, my mom is (maybe inspired by Raditya Dika's dad) kinda obsessed with panties.


a pair of super cute room slippers from Erma and Andien

Lego headset from Febi
I also got a bag from my cousins, Puput and Nita. I didnt take any picture of the bag yet. I'll post it later. I love the bag, it is very nice, and they forgot to take off the price tag. Hihi. So I know how much the bag worth. Quite expensive for me. :p

p.s: I got the feeling that I will (at least) get two other presents. well, I expect, yes. :p 

5 comments:

Tiananda said...

happy belated birthday miwwa! :D
moga tercapai semua impian, makin sukses + bahagia, aamiin

hehehe tampaknya makin bertambahnya tingkat kedewasaan = makin berkurangnya keinginan thdp suatu perayaan di hari ulang taun. Krn tiap hari itu sendiri sudah penuh berkah-Nya.

anyway, met ultah yaa ^^

Clara Canceriana said...

hei, miwwa...
tanjoubi omedetou ^ ^
aku di sini sekolah lagi, belajar bahasanya lagi ^ ^~
ayuk, kamu ke Jepang nanti ada aku kkk~ kita bisa kopdar di sini xD

Freya Lenneth said...

heheh for me, it will be much much more meaningful if our loved ones congratulate me. All best wishes for you.

Btw, this is my first visit to your blog. Salam kenal yah :D

Outbound di malang said...

salam gan ...
menghadiahkan Pujian kepada orang di sekitar adalah awal investasi Kebahagiaan Anda...
di tunggu kunjungan balik.nya gan !

Aini Abdul said...

Happy belated birthday miwwa. The angrybirds slippers are cute!